21-Vehicle Accident Snarls Traffic In Fayetteville
A 21-vehicle pileup snarled traffic Sunday afternoon (Feb. 2) in Fayetteville on Mission Boulevard near Tim’s Pizza East, officials said.
Most of the cars were out of the way by late Sunday afternoon, but a few are still stuck in a ditch into the evening. There were no reported injuries.
A tow-truck driver on the scene told 5NEWS his company worked that section of the road much of the day. Five inches of snow blanketed Fayetteville on Sunday, making driving conditions hazardous.
The manager of Tim’s said the restaurant would close early because of the bad roads. She also said many of her customers arrived Sunday afternoon on foot.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range