One Person Killed In Seminole County Crash
One person was killed in a crash Tuesday (Feb. 4) in Seminole County, Okla., according to an Oklahoma Department of Public Safety news release.
The accident happened on U.S. 377 one mile south of Bowlegs when a 2006 Chevy pickup traveling south on the the highway attempted to pass another vehicle but lost control and slammed into a 1996 Lincoln traveling north on the road.
The driver of the Lincoln was pinned for about 1 hour and 15 minutes before being removed by a Seminole Fire and Rescue Unit.
The driver, identified as Daniel Dillon, was declared dead at the scene from multiple injuries, while the driver of the pickup was transported to Seminole Hospital, then was treated and released.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side