BLOG: Man Gives Dog Away After He Chews His $130k car
A border collie in the UK has a new home after chewing his former owner’s $130,000 Aston Martin. Reports show Royston Grimstead came home to find his dog, Luce had chewed through the fiberglass near the passenger front tire wheel.
Grimstead had been planning to sell the dog, stating she wasn’t getting along with his other dog. He told the media, “She must have overheard me talking about re-homing her because she’s normally friendly and never really chewed on anything before.”
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone