NWA’s 4 Largest School District To Continue Classes Thursday
After three snow days, Northwest Arkansas’ four largest school districts announced they will hold classes Thursday.
School districts in Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers and Springdale announced Wednesday that road conditions had improved enough for administrators to approve a return to classes.
The school districts, along with several smaller ones in the area, have canceled classes each day this week after snow and ice blanketed area roads. Even after the main roads were cleared, many side streets and rural roads remained too slick for school buses, area administrators said.
Click here to see a current list of school closings for Thursday.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested