IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

House Fire Sends Child to Hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Photo Courtesy: Logan County Sheriff's Office

Photo Courtesy: Logan County Sheriff's Office

A child was taken to the hospital after a house fire in Magazine.

Logan County Undersheriff David Spicer said flames sparked at the home on South Revellie around 8 a.m. Friday (Feb. 7).

The caller who reported the fire said a three-year-old was in the room where the flames ignited, and they were taking the toddler to the hospital in a private vehicle, according to Spicer.

No word yet on the condition of the child or if anyone else was injured in the fire.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,203 other followers