Clint Eastwood Saves Choking Man
Photo courtesy of affiliate station WGHP - Channel 8.
Clint Eastwood is credited with saving a man’s life at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am on Wednesday.
WGHP reported that the 83-year-old Hollywood legend performed the Heimlich maneuver on a man who was choking on cheese.
Eastwood attended a volunteer party on the eve of the PGA Tour event when he noticed tournament director Steve John choking.
“I can’t believe I’m 202 pounds and he threw me up in the air three times,” John said, according to WGHP.
To read the rest of the story, visit our affiliate station’s website WGHP – Channel 8 by clicking here.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone