Wire Fox Terrier Wins Top Dog
A wire fox terrier named Sky won best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club Tuesday (Feb. 12).
Handler Gabriel Rangel led Sky to her 129th best in show ribbon overall. This is the fourteenth time a wire fox terrier has won at the Westminster Kennel Club.
Ally, a standard poodle, was named the reserve best in show. For more on the competition, click here.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested