Rogers Teen Arrested For Terroristic Threatening And False Imprisonment
A Rogers teen was arrested on charges of terroristic threatening and false imprisonment on Wednesday (Feb. 12). Both of the charges are Class D Felonies.
He was identified as Kyle Tripp, 18, according to a news release from the Rogers Police Department.
The Rogers Police Department began an investigation of Tripp on Jan. 30, after Anthony Gilliam, 19, of Rogers, claimed Tripp put a pillow case over his head, held a knife to his neck, and threatened to cut his throat.
Tripp is currently being held at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office and waiting for a bond hearing, according to the news release.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side