Arkansas House Votes Down ‘Private Option’ Again
Photo courtesy of affiliate station KTHV - Channel 11.
The Arkansas House of Representatives has voted down the so-called ‘privation option’ medicaid expansion compromise again today, according to Rep. Justin Harris (R- West Fork).
Harris said 68 representatives voted for it, while 27 voted against it.
The ‘private option’ faced similar results yesterday when it was voted down in the Arkansas House of Representatives.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested