BLOG: Hotpockets Voluntarily Recalled
The maker of Hot Pockets is voluntarily recalling some of their prouducts. Nestle announced they are recalling Hot Pockets Philly Steak and Cheese in three different pack sizes and Hot Pockets Croissant Crust Philly Steak and Cheese, in the two pack box. The items were distributed nationwide.
The recall is being issued because Nestle says the products may have been affected by a meat recall from Rancho Feeding Corp. Rancho is recalling more than 8.7 million pounds of beef products. The USDA says Rancho’s products were unfit for human consumption. News reports show no illnesses have been reported.
To see the batch codes affected by this recall and any action you need to take, visit Nestle for the news release.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested