Jim Belushi Show Cancelled At Walton Arts Center
Jim Belushi and the Chicago Board of Comedy performance on Thursday (April 10) has been cancelled, according to a news release from the Walton Arts Center.
Belushi accepted a film role that conflicts with the performance time at the arts center, so, he had to cancel the show.
There are currently no plans to reschedule.
The box office will contact anyone that bought tickets with options to donate the value of the tickets, exchange them for another performance, or receive a full refund.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side