Jim Belushi Show Cancelled At Walton Arts Center
Jim Belushi and the Chicago Board of Comedy performance on Thursday (April 10) has been cancelled, according to a news release from the Walton Arts Center.
Belushi accepted a film role that conflicts with the performance time at the arts center, so, he had to cancel the show.
There are currently no plans to reschedule.
The box office will contact anyone that bought tickets with options to donate the value of the tickets, exchange them for another performance, or receive a full refund.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County