Sebastian County Road Department Organizes Ice Storm Debris Cleanup
The Sebastian County Road Department is going to coordinate the cleanup of right-of-way along county-road-department maintained roads in order to remove vegetation debris left by recent ice storms, according to a news release put out today.
The cleanup effort is for vegetation debris like broken limbs, brush, shrubs, and/or trees.
This effort does not include household hazardous waste and regular garbage. Such items will not be collected.
Collection crews are not permitted to collect debris from non-county maintained road rights-of-way or from private property.
For scheduling purposes, the crews will begin picking up debris on Tuesday (Feb. 25).
Property owners along county-maintained roads should bring all vegetative debris created by the ice storm from their property to the county right-of-way before that date.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County