Arkansas Senate Passes ‘Private Option,’ House Fails For A Third Time
The Arkansas House voted down a medicaid expansion compromise known as the “private option” today, according to a tweet from the Arkansas House of Representatives.
The final tally was 72 to 25. The House of Representatives was three votes short of passing the measure.
In contrast, the Arkansas Senate passed the “private option” with a final tally of 27 to 8, according to one of their tweets.
To see the full story from our affiliate station KTHV – Channel 11, click here.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County