Burn Bans Continue To Appear
Dry and windy conditions continue to cause more burn bans to be declared in Arkansas and Oklahoma counties.
Currently in Arkansas, the following counties are under a burn ban: Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Madison, Pope and Washington, according to the Arkansas Forestry Commission website.
In Oklahoma, Le Flore county and Sequoyah county are both under burn bans, according to the Oklahoma Forestry Service website.
Stay tuned to 5NEWS for further updates on county burn bans.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested