HealthWatch: Lavender Helps Battle Anxiety
The scent of a flower in pill form may be a better option for people battling anxiety.
A study from the University of Vienna shows Silexan, a form of lavender, worked better than placebos or antidepressants. Researchers found lavender also had fewer side effects than paxil, a commonly prescribed drug for patients with anxiety and depression.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone