Benton County Man Killed After Cement Truck Flips Over, Hits Tree
A Gentry man was killed Friday when the cement truck he was driving flipped over and hit a tree in Delaware County, Okla., according to a fatal crash report.
Wade Wesley Wilson, 41, was driving a 1997 Mack cement truck on Oklahoma Highway 10, south of Kansas, when the vehicle crossed the road’s center line, rolled over and struck a tree, the crash report states.
Wilson was pinned in the vehicle for 39 minutes and had to be extracted by Flint Ridge firefighters with the Jaws of Life. He suffered massive internal and head injuries, according to state police.
Wilson was not wearing his seat belt at the time of the crash, the report states. The weather was clear and dry.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side