HealthWatch: New App Claims to Improve Vision
Using an iPad or tablet could actually help improve your vision.
Aaron Seitz, a professor at the University of California Riverside, has developed a new app called UltimEyes. He said some subjects tested saw improvement beyond 20/20 vision.
The app works by prompting users to click on fuzzy, blurry blobs shown against a hazy gray background, exercising the visual cortex. Read more about the researcher’s findings at CBS Los Angeles.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County