Van Buren Police Seek Theft Suspect
The Van Buren Police Department arrested Jason Edgar Knight on Feb. 14 after he was identified as the person responsible for multiple thefts in Van Buren, according to a news release from Detective Jonathan Wear, Public Information Officer with the Van Buren Police Department.
He was accused of stealing several items from two businesses, but most of the items were recovered at the time of his arrest.
Knight eventually bonded out of jail, and it’s believed that he is responsible for even more theft.
Investigating officers recovered more stolen property today that Knight had hidden on land belonging to certain individuals that were unaware of the crimes.
Since some of the property stolen wasn’t recovered, the Van Buren Police believe Knight may have hidden said property at other locations. They’re asking anyone that may have knowledge of Jason Knight and those crimes to call the Van Buren Police Department at 479-474-1234.
As the investigation continues, more charges are expected to be filed on Mr. Knight. His location is unknown at this time.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested