Bicyclist Hit By Car, Runs From Ambulance In Washington County
Police are searching for a bicyclist they say ran from an ambulance after being hit by a vehicle in Washington County.
Police and emergency crews responded around 6:40 p.m. Tuesday to Arkansas Highway 45, two miles south of Arkansas Highway 62, in reference to a bicyclist being struck by a vehicle, according to an Arkansas State Police crash report.
The driver stopped to check on the bicyclist and said he would call an ambulance. The bicyclist refused help and fled on foot after hearing sirens from an ambulance, state police said.
The driver described the bicyclist as a Hispanic male about 25 years old, with a scruffy beard. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and black shoes, the driver said. The bicyclist ran north from the Canehill area, police said.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County