Naturals To Host FanFest
The Northwest Arkansas Naturals plan to host their third annual FanFest event on Saturday (March 8) beginning at 10 am at the Arvest Ballpark, according to a news release put out today.
It’s a free family-friendly event with complimentary food, drinks, and activities.
The event will last until 2 pm, and the Arvest Ballpark Box Office will remain open until 5 pm for those that want to purchase game tickets, mini packs or season tickets.
Season 7 of Naturals baseball is set to begin at home on Thursday (April 10).
In addition to individual tickets going on sale, here are some events taking place only at FanFest:
- Receive a FREE ticket to a 2014 Naturals game in April or May with the purchase of a regularly priced ticket (The FREE ticket offer is valid for in-person single-game ticket purchases on March 8th at the Arvest Ballpark box office only. Voucher excludes April 23rd, April 28th, May 6th, and May 9th)
- FREE chicken sandwiches, courtesy of Simmons Foods and FREE refreshments for fans from 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Depending on weather, food and refreshments will either be served near the Home Plate Party Deck along the concourse or in the Sam’s Club Community Room.
- Opportunity to place a fan vote for the 2nd inductee into the Naturals Hall of Fame and view Naturals awards and trophies from the first six (6) seasons at Arvest Ballpark.
- FREE VIP tours of Arvest Ballpark – including the press box, suite level, Walmart Game Room Suite, the newly remodeled home clubhouse, the Naturals’ dugout, and the option to walk the warning track of Arvest Ballpark
- FREE photos on the field with access to the Naturals dugout and field warning track area.
- Batting Cages open and FREE from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
- FREE inflatable for the kids from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
- Special appearance by Strike the Sasquatch and Sinker the Lake Creature from 12 noon until 1 p.m.
- Raffles every hour near Red Dirt Outfitters to win an assortment of Naturals prizes
- FREE Naturals’ logo T-Shirt with the purchase of a flex pack or mini-pack while at FanFest