About 60 employees are being allowed back inside a Chaffee Crossing business, after being evacuated after a fire sparked early Monday morning (June 9).
The fire happened at Graphic Packaging International, located on Roberts Boulevard at Chaffee Crossing, around 5:15 a.m., according to crews on site.
Crews said several people called in to report the building being on fire after seeing heavy smoke in the area.
When fire crews got on scene, they did evacuate all employees while they worked to get the fire under control.
By 6:30 a.m., crews said the fire was out, and allowed employees to return to work.
The fire chief told 5NEWS he believed a printer inside the building caused the fire to spark.
There is damage inside the building; however, the chief said the extent of the damage is still being looked at Monday morning.