IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Rogers Fire Department Saves Dog In Residential Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ROGERS (KFSM) – The Rogers Fire Department saved a dog in a residential fire on Thursday (Aug. 28), authorities said.

The dog was a small terrier, and firefighters carried him out of the home located at 910 S. 13th Place in Rogers. After carrying the dog out of the home, it was placed in one of the fire trucks for safekeeping, according to Fire Chief Tom Jenkins.

When firefighters arrived, the fire was working its way into the attic, and the house was full of smoke, Jenkins said.

By early afternoon on Thursday, the fire was under control, according to authorities.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,220 other followers