LITTLE ROCK (KFSM) – Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man in connection to the disappearance of a Pulaski County real estate agent.
Authorities are looking for Aaron Michael Lewis, 33, from Jacksonville, Ark., in connection to the disappearance of Beverly Carter, 51. He’s wanted on the charge of kidnapping, according to investigators.
Lewis has a criminal history across Arkansas, including several recent arrests in Benton and Washington counties, authorities said. Currently, Lewis is out of jail and on parole, investigators said. He has been charged with the following crimes in the past:
- Felony theft of property (Washington County Sheriff’s Office)
- Obstruction of government operations (Benton County Sheriff’s Office)
- Failure to appear misdemeanor and felony (Benton County Sheriff’s Office)
- Accomplice to theft of property (Benton County Sheriff’s Office)
- Theft of property misdemeanor and felony (Benton County Sheriff’s Office)
- Unlawful removal of theft device (Benton County Sheriff’s Office)
- Other out of state charges from the Kansas City Police Department and the Utah Department of Corrections
She was last seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt and red shorts. She is around 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs around 145 pounds. She is also said to have blonde hair and green eyes.