Sebastian Countywide Spring Cleanup Campaign
SEBASTIAN COUNTY (KFSM)– Spring is in the air and that means it’s time for the Sebastian County Cleanup Campaign!
This campaign is in coordination with the Great American Cleanup.
The County Cleanup will take place on Saturdays starting on April 11th and will go through May 16th.
As in past campaigns, dumpsters will be placed in several locations throughout the County in order for County residents to have a convenient place to bring collected trash for safe and legal disposal.
Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
- Saturday, April 11, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Hartford– Old City Park– Holly & 1st St.
- Saturday, April 11, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Midland– Intersection 45 & 253.
- Saturday, April 18, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Huntington– Cherokee Park– 310 W. Broadway.
- Saturday, April 18, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — E. Sebastian Co. Park– Featherhill Road.
- Saturday, April 25, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Mansfield– Public Works Building.
- Saturday, April 25, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Witcherville Park HWY. 71 South.
- Saturday, May 2, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Milltown– VFD– Community Building.
- Saturday, May 2, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Greenwood Rural– County Road Department.
- Saturday, May 2, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Greenwood City– Street Department– 104 Bell Road.
- Saturday, May 9, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Central City– City Hall.
- Saturday, May 9, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Jenny Lind– Jenny Lind Loop & Gate Nine Road.
- Saturday, May 16, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Bonanza– Street Dept. on HWY. 45
- Saturday, May 16, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Hackett– By School Gym off E. Greenwood.
The following items are NOT acceptable in the dumpsters due to Landfill regulations:
- Yard waste, grass, leaves and brush
- Used oil
- Hazardous or toxic wastes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Herbicides or pesticides
- Paints or liquids of any kind
- Freon containing appliances
Dumpsters will be staffed by volunteers at all times to assure that only acceptable wastes are disposed of.
This cleanup is for Sebastian County residents only and not for commercial dumping.
For more information on the cleanup, call 479-452-4104, or visit the Great Arkansas CleanUp hotline at 1-888-742-8701.