ROGERS (KFSM) -- The War Eagle Fair opened for its 63rd year Thursday (Oct. 13).
There are over 250 booths coming from far and wide selling original, handmade work. Everything from folk art, paintings, pottery, wreaths, quilts, jewelry and much more can be found at the craft fair.
Cole Seal's great-grandmother started the fair back in 1954.
"Everything here is 100 percent handmade and handcrafted and made by the person who is showing it in their booth," Seal said. "We don't have any sort of distributor items, so everything is unique."
War Eagle prides themselves on being a family-oriented event with crafts for people of all ages.
"To me it's being able to continue to do what she saw, and to watch it grow and expand as time goes on," Seal said. "I don't think she could have ever imagined some of the stuff we see out here now, but I think she'd be really proud of it."
The War Eagle Fair runs through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
The other craft fairs in the area happening this weekend include:
- War Eagle Mill Craft Fair, for more information click here
- Spanker Creek Farm Arts & Crafts Fair, for more information click here
- Sharp's Show at War Eagle, for more information click here
- Bella Vista Arts & Crafts Festival, for more information click here
- Ozark Regional Arts & Crafts Show, for more information click here
- Frisco Station Mall Arts & Crafts Festival, for more information click here
- Rodeo of the Ozarks Arts & Crafts Festival, for more information click here