What You Need To Know: Luke Bryan Concert In Prairie Grove
PRAIRIE GROVE (KFSM) — Luke Bryan is coming to Ogden Ranch in Prairie Grove Thursday (Oct. 13) as part of his Farm Tour.
Here is what concertgoers need to know:
Tickets are still available for the concert. For more information, click here. Tickets and parking passes will be on sale today until they are sold out.
Ogden Ranch Concert Venue: 11471 Illinois Chapel Road, Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Concertgoers must have their tickets to access the parking area, so print the tickets
- Parking opens at 2 p.m.
- Gates open at 5 p.m.
- Show starts at 6 p.m.
- Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense
It’s allowed! Concertgoers are allowed to bring their own food, beverages and coolers in parking area. No glass, opens flames or meat with bones, though. Outside food, beverages and coolers are not allowed in the venue area. No camping is allowed either.
Bring cash, but ATMs will be available inside the concert area.
EMT stations will be set up on venue grounds.
CONCERT VENUE ENTRY
Expect long lines at the gates ahead of show time. Also expect to be searched at the front gate. Concertgoers are encouraged to arrive early to avoid the rush. Reentry will not be allowed. Chairs and blankets are allowed in designated areas of the venue, however these areas are not right next to the stage. It is going to standing room only close to the stage and concertgoers may come and go between sections.
Ogden Ranch is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Backpacks, leave them in the car
- Video cameras, other recording devices or professional lens cameras
- Pocket knives or any other weapons
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Don’t block mailboxes or driveways at any time
- Don’t park in neighboring yards or driveways
- Don’t walk through neighboring yards
- Don’t litter
The show will go on with rain. In case of severe weather, Luke Bryan’s team will make the call concerning the concert.