County Health Departments Begin Offering Mass Flu Vaccination Clinics
ARKANSAS (KFSM) — Flu season has started, and health departments throughout the area will be holding mass flu clinics over the next several weeks.
The Benton County Health Department held a flue clinic on Friday (Oct. 14) at the Rogers Activity Center.
Loy Bailey, an administrator, said the flu shot is the best way to protect yourself against the virus. Plus the vaccine should lesson the symptoms if you do happen to get the flu.
For those who missed the Benton County Health Unit’s flu clinic, there are several more opportunities to get the flu shot in the coming weeks.
Here’s a list of upcoming flu clinics:
- Oct. 25
- Madison County Health Unit: 1st Baptist Church, 803 Governors Road, Huntsville, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 27
- Logan county Paris Health Unit: Paris Community Center, 11 Main Street, Paris, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Crawford County Health Unit: Robert Jack VFW Building, 23 North 20th Street, Van Buren, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 28
- Sebastian County Health Unit: LHU, 3112 S. 70th Street, Fort Smith, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Logan County Booneville Health Unit: First Baptist Church, 382 N. Kennedy Street, Booneville, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Johnson County Health Unit: Marvin Vinson Complex, 1611 Oakland Street, Clarksville, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Newton County Health Unit: LHU, 506 W. Court, Jasper, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 4
- Scott County Health Unit: Waldron First Church of the Nazarene, 1816 Rice Road, Waldron, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Yell County Danville Health Unit: First Baptist Church Annex, 1009 Main Street, Danville, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nov. 10
- Carroll County Health Unit: LHU, 402 Hailey Road, Berryville, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 14
- Franklin County Health Unit: Gardner Life Building, 104 S. 5th Street, Ozark, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nov. 18
- Franklin County Health Unit: Charleston Community Center, 311 Freedom Drive, Charleston, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.