FAYETTEVILLE (KFSM) -- A Fayetteville women lost all of her possessions, including her car, when her home caught fire shortly after 12 p.m. on Sunday (Dec. 18).
Jody Hearron, who lives on the 7300 block of W. Wedington Drive, received assistance from one male neighbor who helped rescue some of her pets. However, some of the pets died in the fire.
"It's a total loss," said Fayetteville Battalion Fire Chief Willie Watts. "However, everyone inside made it out alive."
Five fire units from Fayetteville responded to the fire, and the Wedington Volunteer Fire Department provided water tanker assistance.
"The fire is 100 percent out," Watts said. "The home is 100 percent destroyed."
Hearron said she is staying with a friend who lives at the same mobile home park where the fire happened.
One neighbor said Hearron was in shock over the loss.
Fayetteville Fire Department did not say how the fire started.