Bentonville Hotel Partially Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BENTONVILLE (KFSM) — The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bentonville was partially evacuated on Monday (May 1) due to a carbon monoxide leak.

The hotel manager said they started evacuating around 8 a.m. About half the people on the fourth floor of the hotel had to be evacuated.

Bentonville police and the fire department are on the scene.

The cause of the leak has not been released.