Survivor Casting Call: Saturday, June 2 in Springdale
Make your dream of competing on Survivor a reality. Channel 5 and The Party Place are giving viewers the opportunity to audition for the hit reality show!
Casting Call Info:
Saturday, June 2, 2018
10AM – 2PM
Sam’s Club – 1517 Gene George Blvd. Springdale, AR
Channel 5’s cameras will be ready to capture your audition for Survivor’s producers. Below is information all participants need to know.
– There is no advance registration
– Audition must start by clearly stating the applicant’s name
– Submissions should be one minute in length
– Applicants are encouraged to creatively express why they should be considered for Survivor
– All applicants must sign the release form, and bring it to the casting call
– Must be 18 years or older at time of the application.
– All contestants must be US citizens and be living in the US
– All contestants must be in excellent physical and mental health.
– All applicants must authorize producers to conduct a background check
– Click here for full eligibility requirements
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org