Frank is back with tips on tropical and perennial hibiscus options. He also shows us tips on dead heading perennial plants for maximum blooming and fullness. You might recognize a few of Frank Sharum’s landscape designs at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Baum Stadium in Fayetteville, the University of Arkansas Bell Tower in Fort Smith, and several other places. For more information on Sharum’s Garden Center, click here.
- 2016-17 Arkansas Basketball Schedule
- UPDATE: Fort Smith Police Make Multiple Arrests In Shooting Death
- Oklahoma Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father
- Graphic: Oklahoma Parents Arrested In ‘Worst Case Of Child Abuse’ Nurses Say They’ve Ever Seen
- Abducted 6-Year-Old Girl Found Alive, Chained To A Tree