After a late summer heat wave more reminiscent of mid-summer is about to come to an end as a strong cold moves through the area Friday night. Showers and storms will develop along this front throughout the afternoon hours and track into our area late Friday afternoon and evening.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone