Chicken House Fire Doused in Springdale

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

The Springdale Fire Department responded to a fire in a chicken house in the 3200 block of Scott Hollow Road about 9:40 a.m. Friday (Dec. 28) and had the fire under control a short time later, fire officials said.

No one was injured in the fire, which was contained to a small chicken house, authorities said.

Officials early Friday said it was unclear how many chickens might have died in the incident from the fire or smoke.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.