Crews Battle House Fire In Rogers

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Crews responded to a house fire in Rogers on Friday night.

The Rogers Fire Department responded to a call at about 9:30 p.m. Friday of a chimney fire at a 1203 W. Banz Road. The residents evacuated the home, according to the fire department.

The department declared the fire out at 9:47 p.m.

There were no injuries, and the house sustained minimal damage, according to the Rogers Fire Department.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.