Benton County Mobile Home Catches Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A mobile home caught fire early Thursday evening in Benton County, although no injuries were reported, according to emergency crews on the scene.

Benton County fire crews responded shortly before 6 p.m. to Jones Trailer Park Road in Garfield in reference to a residential structure fire. Firefighters responding to the scene doused the affected trailer with water and fully extinguished the fire before 7 p.m.

Responding crews said they believe the flames may have been caused by an electrical fire.

The structure sustained little to no visible external damage, but the inside of the home was damaged, firefighters said.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.