Water Heater Fire Burns Hole In Home’s Wall

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Rogers home was evacuated early Monday afternoon when a hot water heater caught fire, prompting the response of area firefighters.

The Rogers Fire Department responded to 6104 W. Pleasant in reference to a house fire. Responding crews quickly put out the fire, and no one was injured, according to crews on the scene.

The fire started on the home’s first floor, at the site of the water heated, and burned a hole in a nearby wall. The inside of the home sustained minor damage. No external damage was visible.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.