Crews Battle Van Buren House Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Van Buren house went up in flames Thursday, in a fire crews were eventually able to extinguish.

A Van Buren firefighter said candles caused the fire. Fire officials said the fire was accidental, and there were no injuries.

Stay with 5NEWS as more information becomes available.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.