BLOG: Pot Laced Pizza Allegedly Served to Grandma

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FILE Pizza Pictures is Not in Questions

A California grandma claims she got a little more with the pizza she ordered in a Los Angeles restaurant. Reports show Ava Farley and her 10 year old grandson were taken to the hospital after eating several slices of their mushroom pizza.

Farley tells news organizations she was sweating, felt a rush, and her heart was beating very fast. She says her grandson started acting out of character, including taking off his clothes and running out the door.

News reports show the duo had trace amounts of marijuana in their system. The restaurant has not been named yet. Farley has filed a police report.

Two other children ate the pizza but did not get sick. Reports show they removed the mushrooms off their pizza.