Football Friday Night Scoreboard

Carbon Monoxide Warning After Arkansas Family Ends Up With Poisoning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LITTLE ROCK (KTHV)- The Arkansas Poison Control Center has issued a warning after a central Arkansas family ended up at the hospital with what doctors suspect is carbon monoxide poisoning.

Dr. Howell Foster from the Center for Poison Control is cautioning people who have any doubts about their heating system this winter to call in a professional.

“Since you can’t see it and you can’t smell, if it gets to a high enough level it can be a problem,” said Dr. Foster.

Carbon Monoxide poisoning can come from a furnace, water heater, or any gas burning appliance. The poisoning can mimic a viral illness. For symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning click here.

To ready the rest of the story click here.

Video courtesy: KTHV

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.