Two Injured In Fort Smith House Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FORT SMITH (KFSM)- Two people are hospitalized after being pulled from a burning home in Fort Smith, according to firefighters on the scene.

A portion of Grand Ave. and 16th St. were blocked as firefighters continued to put out hot spots.

A firefighter on the scene tells 5NEWS a man and woman were inside at the time of the fire. The man was able to get out, but the woman had to be pulled from the house by emergency responders.

The extent of her injuries is unknown at this time, however crews on scene said the woman was not breathing on her own.  Both the man and the woman were taken to Sparks Hospital in Fort Smith.

Stay with 5NEWSonline.com for more on this developing story.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.