Rogers Home Up In Flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ROGERS (KFSM) – The Rogers Fire Department was on the scene this morning in response to a house fire.

The fire started around 7 a.m. this morning at 6809 West Shadow Valley Road. According to Rogers Dispatch, everyone inside the home got out safely.

Rogers Firefighters say it all started in the chimney.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.