Springdale Fire Department: No Natural Gas Leak Found At School

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SPRINGDALE (KFSM) – The Springdale Fire Department found no traces of a natural gas leak at J. O. Kelly Middle School in Springdale after it was initially reported by an officer, officials say.

An odor of natural gas was reported by a school resource officer at 12:02 p.m. on Thursday (April 30), according to fire personnel.

Officials responded to the school but were unable to find any leak.

J. O. Kelly Middle School is at 1879 E. Robinson Ave.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.