Springdale Fire Department: No Natural Gas Leak Found At School
SPRINGDALE (KFSM) – The Springdale Fire Department found no traces of a natural gas leak at J. O. Kelly Middle School in Springdale after it was initially reported by an officer, officials say.
An odor of natural gas was reported by a school resource officer at 12:02 p.m. on Thursday (April 30), according to fire personnel.
Officials responded to the school but were unable to find any leak.
J. O. Kelly Middle School is at 1879 E. Robinson Ave.