One Person Injured In Large House Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ROGERS (KFSM) – One person was taken to the hospital Thursday night (Feb. 11) with burn injuries following a house fire, according to the Rogers Fire Department.

The family living in the home was able to make it out safely, according to dispatchers.

Eyewitnesses on scene said at least seven fire engines responded to the scene to get the flames under control, causing two blocks to be shutdown.

Crews on scene said the home’s garage was engulfed when they arrived.

Stay with 5NEWS as we continue to follow this developing story.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.