WATCH: E-Cig Explodes Inside Man’s Pocket

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Security cameras caught the moment an e-cigarette battery exploded in a man’s pocket, giving him second-degree burns.

The incident happened while the man was buying snacks at a Kentucky gas station.

The man ran outside the gas station, trying to get his burning pants off. An employee followed him outside and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames.


Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.