Logan County Couple Escapes After Home Goes Up In Flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LOGAN COUNTY (KFSM) — Firefighters said a Logan County home is destroyed after it went up in flames early Wednesday (March 23).

Crews said a man and woman were asleep in their home on Hog Thief Valley Road in Magazine when their smoke alarm went off around 3:30 a.m.

The couple heard their alarm and were able to grab their dogs and escape without any injuries. Investigators have determined that the space heater in their living room is what started the fire.