Fomer Eagles’ Guitarist Joe Walsh Among Bentonville Film Festival Music Line-Up
BENTONVILLE (KFSM) — Former Eagles’ keyboardist and guitarist Joe Walsh will be joining the Bentonville Film Festival as part of their scheduled nightly musical entertainment.
Walsh, of “Hotel California” and “Life in the Fast Lane” fame, will be performing on Saturday, May 7 in the BFF music venue, the Meteor Guitar Gallery.
Each nightly performance in the Meteor Guitar Gallery will begin at 10 p.m. and end at 1:30 a.m. Tickets to the events are $25 and must be purchased at the door, which opens at 9 p.m.
The full musical performance schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, May 3 – Jazz Night, Featuring Marcus Johnson
- Internationally-acclaimed, Billboard-charting jazz pianist Marcus Johnson has released 18 studio albums (eight of which have appeared on Billboard’s Top 10 Contemporary Jazz Chart), garnered a NAACP Image Award nomination for Jazz Album of the Year, and has toured the world at top venues and festivals.
Wednesday, May 4 – American Heroes Night, Featuring Kris Allen and Friends
- Kris Allen is an American musician, singer and songwriter from Conway, Arkansas, and the winner of the eighth season of American Idol. He just released his fifth — and most personal — album on March 18.
Thursday, May 5 – Celebrate Sisters Night, Featuring Dozzi and Dufflebag Divas
- Country music sweethearts, three sister trio, Dozzi, won the 2012 Australian Country Music People’s Choice Award for Best Video (‘Love Away The Bad Days’) and their follow up buzz track featuring Australian country star Drew McAlister ‘I Need You Tonight’ topped The Hot Country Network All Australian Top 20 and Cool Country 2KA Charts at No. 1.
- The Duffle Bag Divas have been full time deejays for six years and are known for their ability to mix up genres, combining their blend of EDM, trap, and hip-hop to set the perfect vibe. The duo has shared bills with some of the world’s biggest names in EDM like Quintino, LA Riots, Stafford Brothers, and Dubvision.
Friday, May 6 – Club Night, Featuring DJ Henri
- Henri (aka Henrietta Tiefenthaler), DJ, Singer/Producer/Songwriter and Fashionista, is making her mark on both sides of the Atlantic as a DJ/producer, spinning at some of the hottest parties and clubs in L.A., New York, Miami, London, Coachella, Cannes, SXSW, Buenos Aires and Vienna. She is as at home with pop, rock and world music as she is with disco and deep house, building her a reputation for sets which are eclectic yet constantly engaging.
Saturday, May 7 – Classics Night, Featuring Joe Walsh
- Joe Walsh is known as one of rock and roll’s finest guitarists. Over his musical tenure, he founded two incredibly successful bands, The James Gang and Barnstorm; joined the quintessential super group Eagles; collaborated with with musical luminaries such as Ringo Starr, Bob Seger, Warren Zevon and Lionel Richie; and released a well-received solo album.