Kingsley Returning To Razorbacks For Senior Season
FAYETTEVILLE (KFSM) – Arkansas went from a middle of the road team in the SEC to a legitimate NCAA Tournament team with one announcement Monday afternoon.
Moses Kingsley announced he will return to the Razorbacks for his senior season.
“I am thankful for the opportunity to go through the draft process, but I’m excited to return to Arkansas for my senior year,” Kingsley said in a university released statement. “I feel like I can continue to improve and put myself in a better position for the future. I would like to thank my teammates, coaches and family for their support and I’m looking forward to putting that Razorback jersey on for one more year. We’ve got a big summer ahead! WoooPig!”
The 6-foot-10 forward averaged 15.9 points and 9.3 rebounds a game in 2015-16 and was named to the second team All-SEC. Kingsley recorded 16 double-doubles and had a blocked shot in 31 of the Razorbacks’ 32 games.
“Moses got the feedback he needed and we are thrilled to have one of the best players in the SEC returning for his senior season,” Arkansas coach Mike Anderson said in the press release. “If he improves this year as much as he did last year, he has a chance to be one of the best players in the country.”
The Razorbacks went 16-16 last season and were 9-9 in the SEC.