UPDATE: Fire Alarms Go Off At Atmosphere Apartments; Burning Item Left On Stove Causes Scare

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Courtesy: Paige Murphy

FAYETTEVILLE  (KFSM) — Fayetteville fire told 5News a person called to report smoke in an apartment due to an item left on a stove.

It happened on the third floor of the newly built Atmosphere Apartments on S. Duncan Avenue near the University of Arkansas.

Fire alarms at the complex went off shortly after 10 p.m. and residents evacuated the building.

Several emergency crews were on scene.  No injuries were reported.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.