Home Owners Return From Church To Find Home Burning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ROGERS (KFSM) — Firefighters battled a residential fire Wednesday evening (Oct. 18).

The fire is in the 300 block of North Casey Lane.

Residents of the home tell 5NEWS that they returned home from church and found smoke coming from inside.

No one was injured.

The fire started in a mechanical room in the basement and is thought to be an accident, according to the Rogers Fire Department.