Malfunctioning HVAC Puffs Smoke Into Garden Living

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FAYETTEVILLE (KFSM) — An HVAC malfunctioned Wednesday (Jan. 17) morning at The Grounds at Garden Living, resulting in some smoke inside the building and a response from the fire department.

The Fayetteville Fire Department responded about 9 a.m. for reports of “a light haze of smoke” inside the building at 160 E. Joyce Blvd.

There were no injuries.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.